Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello all ....




Hello all ....
I know of a ...
My name is andra ...
Children from both my parents ...
I live in a village in Bogo, Nganjuk, east Java, Indonesia ...

I learn a new field on the Internet ....
I want to do more in the virtual world ....
For the first ...
I created this blog ....
So that I can be with friends who are all experts in the field of the virtual world ...
I am just a beginner I still foolish ....
Not yet understand anything in the virtual world ....

Therefore ..
I am very pleased if you would like to stop by to read the graffiti-graffiti on my blog ....
What are you want to give suggestions and criticisms which I build a blog ....
I really expect to learn in the virtual world ...

Previous ...
I say thank you to you all ....
Good luck ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment